Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Counting the day down here in Adelaide

Boy has it been a very busy time here in Adelaide....

I have been madly getting everything organized for the second biggest Fiskars Crop here this weekend.

As Lyn had mentioned in an earlier post we have our South Australian "Xmas is July" Fiskars Crop on the 12th of July...

For me things have been extremely busy in preparation for t his as we have interstate visitors arriving the day before the big event..

So you can guess that I have been living in a mad house of house cleaning... setting up rooms for visitors.. and scrapbooking supplies for the big event from one end of my scrap studio to the other.

Things have all been finalized for the day and I have set up for the big event in our garage this time due to larger group. We have 25 people coming this time..

I had to stop the bookings a bit earlier than I had planned as bookings came in thick and fast. Everyone was sooo eager to come and play with the amazing Fiskars tools have planned.

It is a complete secret to all those that have booked as to what they will be making for the day, so I thought that tonight I would give you a few sneak peeks to the cards we will be making on the day.

So love making cards with some amazing Fiskars products. Also love making cards for Xmas that are not from traditional Xmas paper.

So I will leave you with this sneak peek of th cards and will catch up again tomorrow with some more sneak peeks of our special event that is happening in only a few days.

Cheers and Happy Scrapping, Michelle


No comments: