Friday, February 5, 2010

On the scrap front.....the last ones for 2009.

This one was made as a gift for Jhane's best friend for Christmas. We framed it and gave it to her.


Here's a couple of others I did just because....






These one's were made using the DT kit I was sent to play with by Jo at Scrap of Difference. Certainly different colours to what I was used to playing with but so much fun to play with that's for sure. I love a challenge and this kit had so much stuff in it that I was able to complete heaps of layouts. Even got to play with a stitching template for this one too. Thanks again Jo for another great kit.









Okay.. so that's the last of the layouts for 2009... have already got heaps to upload for 2010.. now to just get the organised and uploaded.

TFL, M x

No comments: