Monday, April 19, 2010

Last weekend Cyber Crop at Scrap of Difference

Yes.. I actually managed to play along.. was so nice to be able to play too and scrap just for the fun of it..

This month the theme was "End of an Era". Quite fitting for me considering all the things that have been happening in my life lately.

So here's what I did:
Colour Challenge - set by me using the following colours

And here's my example -


Card Challenge - set by me also and had to use the colours for the colour challenge, plus it had to have a quote on it featuring this month's cyber crop theme. Here's my example:


Technique Challenge set by Jo was to feature some form of distressing technique. Here's what I came up with:


And last but not least was the Sketch challenge- set by Anne featuring this sketch:

I use one large 7 x 5 photo for mine instead of 4 photos. Here's what I came up with:


Okay.. back to the gring stone... some more shares later.

TFL, M x

1 comment:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

So love all that you did for the SOD CC. Gorgeous. xx