Monday, December 13, 2010

A Fynmark Christmas with a little help from Fiskars

I finally recovered from a busy weekend craft at Spotlight Noarlunga here in Adelaide this Saturday just gone.

Remember the sneak peek I gave you earlier this week..This one below..


Here's the 6 x 6 layout we made at the Fynmark demo...


Wow.. what a day it was. I had people waiting for me when I arrived so it was a super quick set up and then we got straight into it.







The full 12 x 12 layout I did using the 6x6 layout I had on display at the demo.

And a closeup..


Every time the table clear from one lot of people the next group sat down. I didn't get a change to check my clock until one minute to three we were that busy.




And the Bella Candy cane paper range was a HUGE hit. I sold the whole lot of paper we had on display at the table in the first hour and a half. The rest of the embellishments and chipboard walked away at some amazing prices too.

Must say I am a little upset I wasn't quicker as I had the other Bella Christmas range on display too... but before I could pop some away for myself for later they were all snuffled up... **insert sad face here"...lol.. such great value for money and quality.

Thanks again to the great staff at Spotlight for all the wonderful work that you did on the day to promote my workshop. It was a pleasure to work with you all.

Thanks also to all those that popped in to have a play with the Bella paper range and Fiskars tools.

Seasons Greetings to all, Michelle x

No comments: