Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mad About Scrapping - September Kit

How excited do you think I was when I received my first Design team pack from Mad about Scrapping.....

I was beside myself when I opened the box to find this paper range sitting there waiting for me to play with..


Hehehehe... I laugh everytime I see it though as Leanne and I had this rather funny conversation on Facebook about the paper range a few days ago...

And YES!!! I have met my match again with ANOTHER fellow paper sniffer...lol..

What was that you say...

WELL.. have you ever sniffle you paper when you first open up your kits for the first time... REALLY good quality paper smells and feels SOOOOO nice!!!
Okay so enough dribble about paper sniffing or I will have to have myself commited for this habit... lol.

When I finally pulled myslef away fro how nice the kit was I was able to get creative so easier with this really yummy kit.

Here's the three layouts I designed

Layout - 1

Layout 2 -

Layout 3 -

Make sure you head over to the Mad About Scrapping's Facebook Page to check out what else we have been up to !

Off to play with next months design team kit ;0)

M x

No comments: