Saturday, March 26, 2016

Creative Inspiration - White Space

I hope that this post finds everyone well and getting a chance to relax over the Easter Weekend. I would like to wish everyone a fun filled Easter. I also hope that you don't eat too much chocolate!

So.. I have had a chance to get creative once again and have created another layout to share using the Chickaniddy Crafts - 365 paper range.

Here's this weeks layout....
Certainly a layout with a very different feel.  I have also used a piece of very heavy weight paste board as my base for a different feel. I have also created this layout with the idea of leaving a lot of white space due to the boldness of the colours I have used. I also like this way of creating too as it really give you a clear focal point. 

As I didn't want the base to be too stark I have used a graph stamp here and there to break it us a little. I have also used a permanent marker to create a border to the layout which adds to the slightly messy feel of the layout. I have clustered stamps from my stash to add some depth to the layout here and there too. Then added a splash of wooden embellishments and small black sequins for shine. 

The paper range has a really good mix of journal cards and tags in various sizes. I have used some of theses to create a base for my photo then threw a few around the layout to embellish it. I have stuck to the ones that featured the pink and black theme that I was going with. I then added my title using some pink acrylic alphas from my stash that worked perfectly with this layout. I must say too the little sequin bow that I have finished the layout off with is so cute!!! I then threw a few more sequins around the layout to tie it all together and give that last bit of sparkled I wanted.

Super fun layout to create that really stands out.

Well enjoy the rest of your Easter break.

Till next week. 

TFL, M x

No comments: