Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's all about the little things...

This year is my son started preschool..He has been lucky enough that quite a few of his friends from where he went to childcare previously attend the same preschool and that they will also be attending the same school. Most of these friends he has know since he was 6 weeks old so they are really dear to him. Nate is a personable child and very affectionate... so what you ask has this got to do with Easter...lol...lol... I was getting to it I promise.

This year Nate finally understands easter and what it is about...so this year he asked me if he was able to give his friends at preschool something for Easter. Knowing me he even asked if I could scrapbook something... so with having 16 little friends to scapbook for and knowing that kids love chocolate I have kept it very simple though I think they are quite cute.

I have so much Heidi Grace paper sitting around the place so I decided to go with the "Inspire Me" paper range as to me it feels very much like Spring.. plus it was also nice and bright and my son Loved the colours.

So here they are all ready to go... I finished them off with the new Heidi Grace range of clear stamps using the " For You" from the "Tags and Words" clear stamp set. We added the Chocolate easter eggs in little snap lock bags while I stapled to the pocket before closing it over with a gold brad. Nice and simple and so easy to make ... great when you have heap to make for kids. Next task.... making some for my eldest daughter for her friends...






Thanks for looking...if you interested in the instructions feel free to post a comment with your email and I will forward them to you.

Cheers Mx

No comments: