Friday, March 14, 2008

Woo Hoo.... the day is almost here

Well..it's only one more sleep... it feels like it is almost Christmas here with all this excitement... I am soooo excited, but must admit I am feeling very tired too... The heat here in Adelaide has been crazy and my kids just don't cope well with being stuck inside that is for sure... I have managed despite this to get everything all sort and ready to go for tomorrow... if you are reading this and wondering what I am rambling about then I will fill you all in a little bit....
Tomorrow here in Adelaide we are having our first Fiskars Easter Eggstravaganza Crop... I am just so excited to be hosting this...I have got 16 lovely people coming tomorrow, all that are looking forward to playing with the latest Fiskars tools... and seeing some of the exciting ranges of paper we have to play with...

So the secrets that I have let out so far are... that we are going to be eating. chocolate... chocolate and more chocolate... especially my famous rich chocolate fudge sauce....mmmm.mmmm... currently sitting on my stove all ready to go at the moment....another secret is that we will be using the Love Blossoms and Cherry wood Lane paper ranges from Heidi Grace to make six cards....The last secret that was released was the secret that Cindy guessed correctly ... we will be making an Altered CD Album using the Orchard paper range from Heidi Grace....So... what else could we possibly be getting up to... well you will have to check back in Sunday when I will post pictures of the crop and all the fun that we will be getting up to.... I can say that we do have a lucky door prize...a game of bingo happening...and soooo many yummy cupcakes and easter eggs to eat that we will all roll home for sure.

Well I had better finish it off here for the night as I am so tired...but good excitement tired if you know what I mean..... Look forward to filling you in on more about the big event on Sunday... where I might even have a few kits to give away to some lucky readers.... remember to call back in on Sunday to find out more...
Cheers and happy scrapping...
Michelle


BTW... here a few pictures of the goodie bags that I had laid out on my lounge floor when I was packing them up later this afternoon.... think these will certainly go down a treat.....


No comments: