Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Back !!!!

Hi there everyone....
I am finally back on the land of the living.... sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with everything, but has been a absolute nightmare here .. that would be the best way to describe it...

Nephew we had to look after went home yesterday.... Niece is still in hospital... not sure how much longer she will be in for.... still talk about operating again to remove some of the existing masses in her left lung that the antibiotics don't seem to be getting rid of...Have one LO and 1 OTP item left for my two guest design team positions for May to finish off today...minor stuff still to complete on them.... My house is also a little worse for wear too... We have a two storey house and to cut a long story short the builder has had to come back after 2 year complaining, to re screw the floors boards down... which has involved us emptying each room separately, storing the furniture stacked in the rumpus room upstairs, pulling up the carpet and putting 200 screws into EACH room...so last week it was my eldest DD room... luckily she was away for a few days...Today we are getting two rooms done at once, my bubs and DS room... not a fun task I can say.... had to empty the rooms over the weekend...

Okay so enough dribble from me....

Well back to get the last stuff completed and get back on track...

Cheers M x

No comments: