Friday, September 12, 2008

Just one sleep left... and sooooo excited...

Just a quick post from me before I snuggle down for the night... I am feeling very tired though very excited about tomorrow....
Why?? you may ask..... Well.... tomorrow is finally the big day of our third big crop day here in Adelaide, South Australia ! The theme for this big event this time is "Birthday Fun Day"... and it looks so festive in the room all set up for the big day....
Over the last week I have been busy pre-painting, cutting, stamping and shopping for all the goodies for the big day. The balloons are all blown up, goodie bags all made and steamers all strung. My Mum has kindly baked up a storm once again, so we have some really yummy Chocolate Fudge Brownies, Moomba Slice and Hummingbird Cake to tempt us at morning tea. For lunch we have some really yummy savoury treats to top us up. But best of all thanks to Fiskars and the wonderful Trea we have some amazing Fiskars products to play with for the WHOLE DAY !
I am feeling totally exhausted though very prepared now. We have had a house full of very sick people here over the last few weeks which has added to the excitement here. Plus the fact that I have 16 weeks left of my pregnancy... I must say that it has been a fun time here of late.... wouldn't have it any other way.
So... had better get myself off to bed to get some sleep for the big day.. so many fun things planned and soooo many fun things to create...We have six great birthday cards to suit all age groups and genders... plus we will also be creating a birthday clipboard calendar. I will show you some pictures of the fun things we create on Sunday so it is all kept a surprise for those lucky enough to be able to come and create with us. Look forward to filling you all in more on our fun and exciting Birthday Fun Day Crop here in Adelaide...
Till then... Happy Scrapping... Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some pics of the day.........have fun!