Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally some creating just for me..

Was picked by the girls on the the Direct 2 U forum this month to do the challenge. I was very lucky and the girsl were very kind with the challenges they set for me.

So I had to create a LO using the following:
1. Hand written Title
2. Bling, Bling and More Bling. (pp, ribbon, Gemstones etc)
3. An Old Embellishment from your stash - I used a bookplate and photo turn arrows that I have had for what seems forever.

So here was what I came up with.

Layout - Puddle Fun= layout made using left over bits from D2U DT kits and my own stash. Went a bit crazy with handcutting flowers on this one. Certainly used Bling, Bling and more Bling on this.



Products used: Cardstock,Kelly Panacci pp - Stitched Floral,Glitter Embossing Powder, Sequins, Beads, Kaiser Gemstones, Gemstones flowers, Pearl Flowers, Kindy Glitz, Sequin Flowers, Photo Turn Arrows, Metal Bookplate, MM Sentiments Stamp, American Craft Rubon, Brads, Journalling Pen, Date Stamp,Stazon Ink - Black

Thanks girls for the challenge... was heaps of fun... now to choose the next victim...lol...lol....

Had a chance to finally play with my Cloud 9 Kit that I had been sent by Fiskars. Wanted to make up a mini album to put some of the Christmas photos into, rather than having just the one picture hanging around to remember Christmas. I also had another motive as I wanted to try out this album for a future project for our crops here in Adelaide. I love the colours that Cloud 9 have gone with this year. more traditional Christmas colours that I can see will play nicely with sepia or black and white photos.
So here it is:
Front Cover-

Back Cover-

Open album-

Inside view-


I still have so much left in the kit too to be able to do up a few layouts of my favourite photos from Christmas too...

Off to scrap so more... Thanks for looking...

M x

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

Fantastic LO Michelle!

Love your sketch examples too.

Merry christmas to you and your family.

Jayne said...

Love the layout michelle the hand written title looks so cool!!!!

Your mini album looks fantastic what a great idea :)

Hope you and your family have a great christmas and a fantastic new year!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Michelle!

Pop it onto the ANZ Blog as well it's gorgeous!

Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas....thinking of you all and the new arrival.....take care!

xoxo
Lyn