Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Because....

A few weeks ago I was able to finally scrap some photos for an online challenge on the Direct 2 U Scrapbooking forum of my youngest daughter.

Here's the criteria we were set for creating the layout...

1. 4 or more photos

2. colour rub ons

3. doodling - freehand/hand drawn

4. stitching - machine or hand stitched

Here's what I came up with:

Layout - Just New

Products used: Heidi Grace PP - Love Blossoms Range, Heidi Grace - Rubons, White Journalling Pen for Doodling, Stazon Ink - Black, Bazzill CS, Gemstones, Dimensional Magic, Red Permanent Marker, Chipboard Alphas, Heidi Grace Clear Stamps, Embroidery Floss, Heidi Grace Metal Embellishment Stickers.

I know this is an older range from Heidi Grace.. but I love the mix of pink and red. I also love doodling with it and mixing it all together with black. They all seem to work well together.

Just thought I would share it all with you.

Cheers, M x

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Such precious photos! Love all the doodling. Hope you are all well :).