Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a wrap !!

Geeh.... golly gosh... Finally !

Sorry for taking so long to fill everyone in on how the crop day here in Adelaide went last Saturday.. things have been a little busy here this past week after the crop.. and on top of that my computer has been on the blink.. the end result to it all is firstly I am all up to date with all my scrapbooking commitments, even managed to get 10 layouts done in the past few days too, and a new computer is being looked into for me.

So... enough dribble about my merry life...

The Fiskars Easter Eggstravaganza Crop here in Adelaide this last weekend was an absolute blast. I don't know who had more fun... me or the ladies that attended ! We had so much fun playing with the Fiskars Squeeze Punches, Heidi Grace papers and clear stamps, Bling, Ink and more.

Once again the day was a huge success...The combination of Amazing Fiskars products, wonderful company and yummy food made it just that. I am very grateful that I have the support from everyone at Fiskars, the Fiskars Lead Ambassadors and my family to help make these days happen. Without them all they won't be possible.

We started our day off with making 6 cards. We had some of the older Heidi Grace paper ranges to work with. It was fun to be able to show everyone who to revamp the older ranges with some of the new products out now. I am certainly getting a name for myself as the "Queen of Revamp" lol...I love showing people how to do this.

After a yummy lunch we moved onto our Mini Gatefold Album. I had made one of these before Christmas and after I had featured it on my blog everyone was eager to make one like it. I changed things around a bit from my Christmas one and we played around with the new Fiskars scalloped heart squeeze punch.

We all finished at the end of the day on a high. Everyone went home with huge wish lists after seeing the new stamps coming out soon and excited about the new paper ranges too... they are all soooo yummy and it was heaps of fun to tease every one's taste buds with a sneak peek at them.

So without further ado.. here is the photos of what we go up to and all the fun that we had. Thanks again to everyone that attended, Fiskars for their continued support of the crops here in Adelaide, The Fiskars Lead Ambassadors and my wonderful family.

Looking forward to the next crop here in Adelaide in May, Fiskars Spring Fling Crop Day. Keep your eyes pealed for more details as the day get closer.



Cheers and Happy Scrapping, M x

No comments: