Friday, June 26, 2009

Rectangle Fever

Tried something different with this layout. Have been playing with 8.5 x 11" layouts lately and wanted to be able to include multiple photos on this size. It can be a bit challenging as I didn't really want to make the photos too small. So all I did was crop the main picture into a rectangle and used this as the base. I then cut my remaining photos to fit the space left. Using patterned paper I filled in the cardstock spaces with rectangle to "fill" in the rest. If that makes sense...lol... The papers I was using worked so well for the subject and colours of the layout. I am happy with the end result and I managed to get 3 decent size photos onto an 8.5x 11" layout. YEAH !!


Products used:
Cloud 9 paper range and vellum flower
Kimberly Poloson Clear flourish stamp
Heidi Grace Alpha Stickers

Why now try a different shape on a layout today !

M x

No comments: