Monday, November 14, 2011

One of the many reasons I have been MIA

Okay.. so we all know that this time of the year is a little buts for many reasons..

Well is this house hold it has been MANY things keeping me and my family busy.

October is a nightmare of a birthday month for us here, with two of my own children having birthdays in that month.

Add school holidays, family birthdays, scrap booking commitments AND this year I have been studying.

The studying aspect has kept me busy that is for sure and I have already completed one week of my on the job placement, with another week to come next week (HUGE MWAH to my parents for kindly looking after the tow littlies for us down at Victor while I have placement... without them placement would have been more of a nightmare)

To top everything off... this is another of the reasons we have been flat out in our free time...









Excited just a tad that you can see our star from the Hallett Cove Shops !!!!!!!!
We had our official turning on party on Saturday night with our neighbours and friends... never seen so many excited kids and adults... drew quite a crowd too all night!

Okay .. would first love to say thank you to my DH for all his hard work till ALL hours of the night and to our kidlets, stayed excited throughout the month long process of putting it all up.
Anyways, if your in the area ( 15 Captain Place, Sheidow Park) drop by and see the lights.

I may be bias, but I think it looks amazing.

Our lights will be on throughout December from dusk till late.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights our little Christmas Fairies will out the front collecting donations for Heart Kids Charity and giving out popcorn.

Why not stop by and get into the festive spirit!

TFL, M x

1 comment:

Ashton Lamont said...

Loving the house! Getting me Christmassy already! :)