Thursday, June 21, 2012

All about the "little" man in my life


Hello everyone,

It is absolutely freezing here in Adelaide, South Australia at the moment !

Mind you with all this really cold yuck weather it has been a busy time for me on the scrap booking front. The cold weather means that is has been a perfect time to scrap away the time.

I am going to keep this post a little short as I have another post I want to sneak in sharing the napkin technique I told everyone about during the Helmar Father's Day Blog Hop.

As the layout that I created using my napkin technique isn't really a masculine layout I thought I would show you a layout I did of my son using the same technique I will show you how to do shortly.

And before you ask.. "No" the photo below wasn't posed or prompted.. my son was just mucking around while we were on holidays in the Flinders Ranges when I took this photo. I was just VERY luck that he was where he was at the time and had my camera ready to go!

So for this layout once again I managed to get down and dirty with lots of Helmar. The layout has lots of texture and dimension and was so much fun to create.

The best bit of the layout however.. is that I know ALL the elements will stay where I put them thanks to Helmar 450, Helmar Tape Runner, Helmar, Acid Free Glue, Helmar Liquid Scrapdots AND Helmar Krystal Kote Fixative.

Sure is one layout LOADED with Helmar !

TFL, Mx


No comments: