Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Challenge with a Twist


Welcome to the weekend!!!!

I have big plans for this weekend.

Being that I am child free my plan is to play catch up with some scrap work that has fallen by the wayside due to madly scrapping away for the Royal Adelaide Show.

However before I get stuck into some scrap work I wanted to share with you what I have created this month for Mad About Scrappin's monthly challenge.

Now I still have plenty of this kit to play with that Leanne sent me from Mad About Scrappin

So with that in mind I wanted to create something a little different using the quote. 
Yes.. I know I am always one to challenge myself  and I really put my thinking cap on for this one. 

So here's the card I have created for this month's challenge.
I have gone with the more colourful parts of this paper range as my base for this card and teamed it with a kraft card base.

I have used two digital stamps to create the base for this card onto one of the plain papers in the kit. One of the digital stamps was the word together with a definition added. This was perfect as it was part of the inspirational quote. I then finished off the quote with a mix of alphas stickers and some chipboard alphas. I love the little wood veneer bicycle too I had in my kit from Leanne so I just had to add it to this card.

I then finished off the card with a wood veneer sun burst,
 which I have blinged up with a gold enamel dot.

Why not give this months challenge a go.

Till next time.

TFL, M x




No comments: