Friday, October 3, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 40


Hello everyone.

Super quick post this week to share with you what I have created for Mad About Scrappin.

Still using up the last bits and pieces of this kit.

So here what I have created to share with  you.
We have holidays here in South Australia at the moment so I had to create this layout before I have gone away. Sad day when its too hard to take scrap supplies away on holidays I tell you. 

However I had a fun time getting this created before I went away. I have used all the patterned papers in the kit to create the base of this layout. I then added in a mix of washi tapes and some of the matching stickers from the kit. Super easy.


I have then finished off the layout with a few wood veneer bits and bobs. then added some journalling using some word stickers I grabbed at one of Mad About Scrappin's sales.

Certainly a quick layout but heaps of fun to create,

Till next time.

TFL, M x



No comments: