Friday, June 19, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 25 2015


Good morning everyone.

Back this week to share with you a very quick layout using some more of the MME Wild Berry paper range I have been sent to play with  from Mad About Scrappin.

So here's the full layout I have created this week to share with you.
I have used some kraft card stock for the base of this layout as I wanted a completely different feel to this layout. More of a home crafty feel. I have then mixed it up with the patterns from this paper range and used a mix of patterns. I must say I love the look of them all on the kraft card stock. 

To add a bit of dimension I have used a mix of chipboard numbers from my stash. I have coloured them all black to tie them all together and mixed up the sizes. They were then all adhered to help frame the bottom of the pattern paper at the bottom. I love mixing black and white with the bold colours of this paper range. I have also added lined paper bag to the layout as I find it adds that little extra without adding too much.  to tie the black of the numbers to the layout I have added the black Polaroid frame. Then added a little bit of sparkle with the fuchsia wire which I wasn't too sure about until the layout all finally came together. By keeping the photo black and white it has then completed the look I was trying to achieve. It also helped me to be able to pull off a pink based layout of my son without it looking too feminine.

I had some kraft coloured tags ion my stash from a previous Mad About Scrappin sale which I have used to create a bit of feature to the layout. I have then added a few matching stickers from my stash to add a bit of dimension and interest to finish off the layout.

Super easy and quite fun to play with.

Well off to get some things sorted for the next kit.

Till next time.

TFL,  M x

No comments: