Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Creative Inspiration - Bold background

My oh My !! 

I have been a naughty blogger. I have had the posts all ready for this month and have been so busy that I actually forgot to post them!

Things have been crazy here with being back at placement, a wedding to attend and school holidays. Time for  me has been absolutely crazy and full of chores and other catch up jobs.

Anyways.... I have a new kit to share with you all. I have been sent this super fun paper range by Pink Fresh Studio called Up in the Clouds.

So this is the first layout layout I have created to share with you.
I have gone quite bold with the background for this layout by using some lolly pink card stock which I stamped with black as the base. I did this because I really liked the mix of aqua and pink in this paper range but wanted to tie them to the base layout with some black and white. I decided to use black and white photo so that the paper range could be the hero for this layout.

I have matted my larger photo on some black card stock as it seemed to get lost on the colored paper. Then clustered a mini paper bag with some pink ticket stubs with a flair from my stash. 

I then finished off the layout with another ticket stub and chipboard arrow clustered on the other side of the larger photo on top of the journal spot from the kit. I haven't added a title to this layout as the flair said it all for me. 

I was quite excited too that I challenged myself to use so many photos on a layout. Not something that I would normally do but had heaps of fun trying to get them all to work.

Well better get back to it. Cannot wait to share with you all the rest of the layouts I have created from this kit.

Till then.

TFL, M x 


No comments: