Friday, February 26, 2016

Creative Inspiration - Pretty and Feminine


I know... I know... 
this post was supposed to be up last week. It was sorted by I just didn't press post when I did it so it sat as a draft post!

Anyways.... 

This week I have played around with some more,
 of the pretty Yippee paper range from Chickaniddy Crafts. 
Have I said that I love this paper range... the colours are just so much fun to play with.

This time around I have created  a real girlie feeling layout
 by using the floral and pinks from the paper range.
I have created this layout on a kraft base I really like the look of the paper range on the background  when I was playing around with different card stocks. I have matted my photos to match the pink in the paper range and slightly inked the edges to make them stand out slightly from the base. I have also recycled the pink card from the embellishment pack. When I created the paper ribbon tails from the floral paper I then matted them on the pink to add that little bit extra.

I have then added a pop of lime green to bring out the green in the floral paper by using the bottom strip from one of the papers. For my title I have tucked a matching journal card from my stash in behind the photos to just showcase the smile and then added some aqua acyclic alphas to finish it off. It is a bit hard to see in this photo but I have also added a bit of kindy glitz to the aqua alphas to add a bit of sparkle.

To finish off the layout I have used the paper flowers that were in the kit to tie in with the girlie feel. I love the colours of the flowers and how they match just perfectly. Plus they add a bit of depth to the layout too. Perfect way to finish off the layout.

Well hope that everyone has a super weekend.

Off to sort out my back yard and get some study sorted.

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: