Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hippetty Hoppetty it's a blog hopping we go !!!

This is just soooo exciting and sooo much fun....

Welcome to my home away from home for those of you who haven't visited me before...

So here we are... with a little help from my fellow Fiskars Ambassadors from around Australia and New Zealand we are bringing you so much fun today...

I guess I will start with letting those of you that may not know me yet get to know a few things about me..

I am a stay at home mum to three, Jhane 10yrs, Nate 4 yrs and Kiah just turned 1yrs. I am married to a wonderful husband who supports my addiction to scrapbooking. I live here in Adelaide, South Australia and am lucky to be the South Australian Ambassador for Fiskars. In my free time I teach scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for almost 6 years now and am totally hooked. I love teaching and sharing ideas.

Well that is me... short version of course... could dribble on forever...lol...lol..

Have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to arrive... Scrapbooking's biggest worldwide event.... National Scrapbooking Day !!! how amazing is it that there is an actual day dedicated just to SCRAPBOOKING !!! It is just so amazing...

So keeping the blog hop happening... I hope that you are enjoying yourself while you find out a bit more about us all...also don't forget to keep your words handy so that you able to put together the special sentence to be in it to win some cool prizes...

So here is your clue from me:

For your next word
SEARCH THIS BLOG
(ANZ Fiskars Blog http://fiskarscraft.typepad.com/my_weblog/)
for
CLOUD 9 PRODUCT LINE

to find the blog of the Kiwi Ambassador that created this amazing layout for Easter.



She will have a new post up on her blog at 12.30pm (Aussie time).

Don't forget your secret word too:

AND


Why not take part in the workshop run by Trina on the ANZ Fiskars site...don't forget to check out the sketches too by Trina and Dawn..

Most of all have fun and happy scrapping !

Cheers Mx

No comments: