Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Been playing with some Fiskars Punches again.

Just thought I would stop by to remind everyone about the challenge that is currently happening on the Fiskars ANZ blog for this month. So here it is again to remind you:

Dust off your punches and get to work. I would love for you to create a card or a layout making your own embellishments from punches. You can add some little extras like I have, but the embellishments MUST be based around punches. So what are you waiting for... Get Creative !
Whether you "squeeze" your shapes by using one of Fiskars Squeeze Punches, "pop" out a punched shape or two using the Fiskars Pop-Up Punch or even punch to your hearts content using another punch in your stash ... it doesn't matter, we just want to see what you can create using Punches!

Please e-mail your work to fiskarscraft@yahoo.com.au by the end of October to be in to win some awesome Fiskars products and maybe even a cool Fiskars Punch.
Punches... show us what you can create using punches.

I myself, am surprised when I look back on my layouts and off the page items lately to see how many times I have actually been using punches. Since I have discovered the range of squeeze punches and pop up punches by Fiskars I always seem to have them on hand.

I thought I would share with you the table decorations we had here in Adelaide for our Xmas in July Fiskars Crop. I wanted something different for our decorations and found these cute little foam trees at Spotlight that were just crying out to be altered. How could I resist ! So with a bit of help from the Heidi Grace Orchard Paper range, some PVA glue, Buttons, Sequins, Beads and Kindy Glitz. I have created these little trees that decorated our morning tea table. I found the size of the Fiskars punches perfect for decorating the trees. They added that little bit extra I think that each of the trees needed.

So here they are for you to see.





So what are you waiting for... pull out those punches and give them a work out. See wat you can create using your punches to embellish your layouts and cards to your hearts content.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cheers, Michelle x

No comments: