Monday, April 11, 2011

Card for my Poppett

Today is my little Poppett's birthday (aka Kiah).

What is a birthday without a home made card.

I decided to play around with the new Fiskars Everywhere Punch that I had demonstrated at a Spotlight Roadshow just a few weekends a go.

I must say they punch nice and cleanly through heavy weight card stock like a breeze. So much fun to use and SO EASY!



Plus when I am stamping I always have my Fiskars Stamp Press on hand.


I also used my FAVOURITE Helmar products

Helmar Liquid Scrap dots

and

my Helmar Glue Spreader -- did you know they make REALLY good paint spreaders that clean up easier than a paint brush! Just blob you paint directly onto your card base and spread away. Then wipe off excess paint with a baby wipe.. all clean! and if your like me... no paint pot of water to knock over!)


Here's the card I created for my birthday girl..


Close up showing the little window in the front of the card


"Happy 4th Birthday Poppett" our little princess. You bring a smile to our face daily. I true little blessing to have around.

TFL, M x

No comments: