Sunday, April 17, 2011

Making a big Helmar mess!

Okay.. I can share a sneak peek of this with you all now !

It has gone to it's new home in Port Lincoln.. though where it is going to be displayed is in much debate in it's new home!

It's a canvas I created for my Sister and niece.

Here's a close up of the flowers I made using plenty of Helmar favourites to embellish the canvas




Was very pleased with the final effect and the texture on it was amazing.

I know my job was made a lot easier with the help of some Helmar adhesives!

To check out the full canvas, head over to the Helmar Design Team blog.

TFL, M

2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Nice work there, like the choice of colors and techniques you have used to make it special

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful! WOW! Following your blog now and SO excited to be on the team w/ you! Congrats!!!