Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Lot of TSO Layouts

Have been extremely lucky to have become a part of The Scrappers Outlet Design Team this month. I am extremely excited to be working with a truly amazing team.

When I came back from our trip away to the Flinders at Easter I was lucky to find my Design Team pack sitting waiting for me on the porch.

My fingers were itching to get started because of all the yummy goodies that were in the pack.

Thanks again guys for the pack I LOVED it all and had so much fun creating. I managed to get 3 LO's created and have a little left over that I am hoping to get a card made with at a later date.

I was sent this to play with -
PP = Imaginisce - Live Loud
American Craft Ribbon
7 Gypsies 3 in 1 parentheses trio stamp
MME Magnolia Serene "Letters"


From my own stash -
Cardstock
Material scrap
Floss
Own Alphas
Glimmer Mist
Kindy Glitz


Here's what I created.

Layout 1 - Zoo Doo


Layout 2 - Rockstar


Layout 3- Friends


Why not check out the gallery to see what the other design team members have created this month.

TFL, M x

No comments: