Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh So Busy

OMG!!!! I have been SOOOOOOOOO busy both scrapbooking wise and family wise that it is nuts... I am totally not with it at the moment and time just seems to be flying by it is crazy.. so much so that I thought it was going to be the 1st of July on Monday !!!

Okay .. so I have pulled myself together after a freak attack yesterday about applications do in and deadlines I thought I may not meet to finish editing what I have been madly scrapping for the past two weeks.

So things I can share.. something I can't either yet.. or till unknown..hehehe... secret squirrel work!!! lol..

What I can share in this post is the challenges for this month at The Scrappers Outlet.

Inspiration challenge :




Card challenge:
- Create a Tri fold Card
Card 1




Card 2




Lastly...

Ready Steady Cook
- Recipe

Plus Bling, Fabric and Rubons


Why not head over and see what everyone else created for this months challenges.

TFL, M x

No comments: