Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting Organised in a Christmas Way


With Christmas creeping up on us slowly I wanted to get organised earlier this year.

Things can get kinda crazy around most households.

So next month on the Fiskars blog I will be showing you some quick and easy projects/ideas to get organised in advance. They will be things that are quick to make, ideas of how to get organised and how to plan for gift giving and making.

In preparation for the month of planning, today I will keep it simple...I want you to write a list of everyone you need to send a Christmas card to. This can be done in a diary or on the computer. That way you have a hard copy of it to work with.


I find by writing it all down I don't forget anyone.

My list looks something like this:

Name:John Citizen
Card Made:
Photo/Letter Needed:
Envelope Addressed:
Mailed:

Name:John Citizen
Card Made:
Photo/Letter Needed:
Envelope Addressed:
Mailed:

etc...

I have it set up like this so I can write their name and other details as you can see. I often include a Christmas photo/letter to closer friends and family I have made up on the computer. By doing it this way I can clearly see how many of each I need to do and where I am at. Also good when my husband wants to help out, as he can see where we are at.

Here's one of the quick cards we made at last years Christmas crop here in Adelaide in preparation to Christmas.


Check back in from the 1st of June for some more Christmas ideas/projects.

TFL, Mx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont want to think about xmas yet M.. 4 birsthdays in June & July is enough for now. jx