Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blooming Buttons Galore



Hello everyone.

Welcome to another day featuring, Helmar's preferred partner, Buttons Galore & More!

This month I was sent an inspiration challenge pack to play around with by Mad About Scrapping.

This pack contained may different things to alter a layout or card, with things such as bubble wrap, sand paper, mesh, plastic, cardboard box and hessian.

As soon as I got started I just knew that my layout would be made extra special with a little bit of help from some buttons to add a bit of pop to my blossoms.

With a little bit of help from some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots my flowers too on a whole new dimension.

I also love the effect I was able to create for my layout base by recycling a piece of card (received from my husband certificate to stabilize the envelope it in the post) rough spread it with paint to start with.

Stamped it with some Pumpkin Glimmer mist using a pile of small bubble wrap and highlight some of the darker "bubbles" with kindy glitz.

To finish off the background and stabilize it to work on I hit the whole base with Helmar Krystal Kote Matt. I then had a great background to work on.



Why not get creative with a little help from Helmar and our preferred partner, Buttons Galore & More!

TFL, Michelle

No comments: