Monday, April 16, 2012

A Special Birthday Wish

Today is a very special day for my family.

Today is my Father's 70th birthday.

We are away on holidays at the moment but have been lucky enough to have my parents come and stay with us for a few days. Luckily enough I have been able to spend some quality time with my parents and get to spend the day with my Dad for his birthday.

So.. I got busy creating before I went away with a little help from Helmar Krystal Kote and Fiskars Interchangeable Punch to create a special card before we went away (too hard to pack lots of scrapping stuff this time round).

By using my Fiskars Dream Weaving Interchangeable punch cartridge, I was able to jazz the card up quickly with a paper and ribbon bow. Such a cheap way to make a card look super special and to give it a little dimension too.


I played around with a digital image again too and my water colour pens. I loved this image because it reminds me of Wind in the Willows. This was one of our favourite books to read when we were little. My Dad loved reading this to us.

So here's wishing my Dad a very Happy 70th Birthday. You are my supportive rock, my inspiration and someone I truly love.

TFL, M x


No comments: