Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For My Princess

Today is a very special day for us.

Today my little princess, Miss Kiah, turns 5.

I often wonder where five years have gone, as it has flown past that is for sure.

I cannot believe that next term Miss Kiah starts school as it seems like only yesterday I was rocking her in my arms.

We have faced a few little adventures with her that made life a little bit of a challenge but we wouldn't have had it any other way. We are truly blessed to have her in out lives.

She has come so far in the past year and bit since she got her glasses and has completely changed from the demanding high maintenance child to a truly confident little girl. She has truly blossomed and changed so much.

She will always be the princess of our family (personality based through and through!).

So for her birthday this year she wanted a card with a princess on it. So I got busy with my water colour pens, lots of bling and my Fiskars Interchangeable Border punch.


Here's a card fit for a princess that's for sure !

Happy Birthday Princess.. we love you lots and lots poppet!

TFL, M x

No comments: