Friday, May 23, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 21


 Welcome back to another week of Creative Inspiration on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

With my study deadline looming this week I decided to get this weeks Creative Inspiration sorted nice and early. So I took advantage of some free time on Sunday to get creative.

However... my creative time didn't quite go as planned...

Unfortunately my printer ran out of ink!!! Always the way. So I decided to keep going with my plan to scrap... I just had to rethink how I was going to scrap this layout a little as I knew I would have to add the photo later. The funny part is though that when I actually went to print the photo I was going to use after the layout was complete... I ended up using a completely different photo of a different daughter. 

Anyways... here this weeks Creative Inspiration.

I have run out of the yummy Chickannidy paper range I was using. So I was in a flap trying to find some paper from Mad About Scrappin to use. I had grabbed this Kaiser paper rage from a Mad About Scrappin sale a while ago and had forgotten I had it. I love this  range, Through the Looking Glass. Very whimsical and fun to play with with the bold dark colours. 

 This paper range also had a great matching sticker sheet that I had grabbed to play with too. I loved being able to use the sticker accents to embellish my layout. I used some 3D foam dots to give some of the stickers a bit of dimension. I love these old tickets I found in my stash too. Amazing what you find when you go through all your bits and bobs.

I finished off the layout with this packing tag I found that was pre-stamped in my stash. Added some of the floral stickers, some with 3D foam tape to layer them, and some garden twine to the tag.

I love playing around with ink and creating this layout.

Still think it is funny that I ended up using a different photo.

Do you add photos to your layouts before or after embellishing ?

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: