Friday, July 11, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 28


Welcome again.

I would like to share with you this week a new kit that I have been sent out to play with 
from Mad About Scrappin.

This week I have started to play around with this simple set by Echo Park called Under that Stars.

So here's what I have created for you this week.
I quite like this range.. but then I have loved all the Echo Park ranges lately. This one however I liked as I knew it would provide me with a bit of a challenge. Being that the kit has a camping theme I knew it would be a little harder to be universal in uses. 

However.. as you will see over the next few weeks that isn't the case at all. 

Once again I have played around with a little kraft paper bag to add some texture to my page. I have also used a kraft pocket card as the base of my title and then  added a mixture of a wooden word and some alpha stickers to finish the title off.

Now.. we all have those horrid rub ons laying around that just fall apart when you try to use them.. well for this layout Have used them to add a bit of a feature to my layout. I am not fussed that part of the rub on has not transferred as it has added a bit of a messy look to the page that I wanted. 

To finish off the layout I have added some Studio Calico embellishments and some mini alphas to add the date to the layout. 

I must say that I am once again finding another Echo Park paper range quite versatile. 

I cannot wait to share with you what else I have created using this range.

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: