Friday, August 29, 2014

Royal Adelaide Show for 2014

Another year of scrap booking for the Royal Adelaide Show is over for another year.

It has been a challenge to get all the work done this year. Behind the scenes here has been very trying and almost didn't believe I would get there in the end. I am happy with each and every piece of work I have created. With everything else going on in my life at the moment working of this has given be the sanity to keep going with everything. Bear in mind I do not enter into the Royal Adelaide show to get any prizes but to challenge myself and give myself an outlet. To have achieved the completion of all this work alone has been the reward for me.

Okay.. so now it's official and the judging is over I can now share with you my secret squirrel work I have been working away on.

Every year I create completely new work that I haven't shared or create for anything else but myself.

So here's what I have created for this years Royal Adelaide Show and how they placed. I am beside myself with how well I went this year.

Paper Craft - 453 - Single or Double Page Spread - Children

Entry 1

Entry 2 - 2nd Place

Paper Craft - 454 - Single or Double Page Spread - Travel

Entry 1 - 1st Place

Entry 2 - 3rd Place

Paper Craft - 455 - Single or Double Page Spread - Special Occasion

Entry 1 - 3rd Place

Entry 2 - 2nd Place

Paper Craft - 456 - Single or Double Page Spread - Heritage

Entry 1 - 1st Place

Entry 2 - 2nd Place

Paper Craft - 457 - Single or Double Page Spread - Open Subject

Entry 1 - 5th Place

Entry 2 - 3rd Place

Paper Craft - 458 - Single or Double Page Spread - Journaling, or no photo page

Entry 1 - 1st Place

Entry 2 - 2nd Place

Paper Craft - 459 - Off the Page Project

Entry 1 - Altered Wire Bust - 3rd Place





Entry 2 - Altered Shadow Box





Paper Craft - 460 - Handmade Cards

Entry 1 - Tan Cards



Entry 2 - Bright Cards




TFL, M x

No comments: