Friday, August 8, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 32

 Hello all.

Back again this week to share with you what I have been up to on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

I am finally at the end of this amazing kit by Simple Stories - Under the Stars.

I think I have used this kit for so many more layouts that what the kit is actually themed for. 

Here's this weeks layout I have created.
This week I have create a pocket page. I like to challenge myself sometimes... 
who am I kidding.. 
ALWAYS.. 
Well this week was no exception. I wanted to create a 12x12 layout using a pocket page as the basis. This did prove a little challenging as I was limited with how I could place things. 

To tie it all together and make it all uniform I split the layout in half. I then used the same paper for all the pockets on the right and the same on the left. However to tie it all together I have used some book pages and randomly adhered them to add a bit to the background.

I used one of the matching journal cards for my title. I added a bit of washi tape that matched to add a bit to the journal spot. Then created my title using larger alphas and then the matching alpha stickers from the paper range. 

I am still in love with adding a small paper bag to my page. This layout I have used a see through paper bag as the patterned tag shows through which adds to the embellishment cluster. Then added some washi tape and some garden twine to the tag for texture. I added a matching word sticker from the set using some 3D foam tape. Then finished it off with some wood grain enamel dots.

I added a bit of ink spots to the layout to mix it up a little. 

Had quite a bit of fun making a bit of a mess with this layout.

Certainly challenged myself with the pocket page this week.

Till next week.

Get Creative.

TFL, M x

No comments: