Friday, December 5, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 49


Okay... I am just a tad excited to be able to share with you all this month... 

Firstly because the Christmas season has started in my house hold and our days are filled with making parcels for friends and family and sharing special moments together.

And SECONDLY.... because I have some layout that I LOVED doing using this REALLY REALLY yummy kit sent to me by the lovely Leanne at Mad About Scrappin.

Just a little aside about the layout I have created this week.. 
Firstly they are not my children
  (I do have permission to show them) 
AND I didn't take the beautiful photos
(photos courtesy of Laura Keays)
I am lucky to know this little family of four beautiful girls and one super cute baby boy, through the Calisthenics group that my girls attended weekly. So the week that my kit arrived to play with I saw these stunning photos that were just PERFECT for this paper range. How could I not use them! So I asked and have been able to share with you one a few layout I have created using this paper range of this gorgeous family.

So here is the first for you this week.
I have matted some white card stock onto some matching maroon card stock to give a bit of colour pop in the background. I have also added some bold black accents and washi tape to give some contrast to this layout. I have used almost all the patterns from this paper range to create a strip background for this layout. I have also added some matching alpha ticker strips I have had for ages in my stash along with a die cut frame I have coloured black.


I have used one of the 3x4 patterned journal cards with the numbers on it to create the title for this layout. I have circled the number 4 with gemstones and then finished off the title with some matching alpha stickers from my stash. 

I have then used some of the matching alphas stickers and die cuts fro the kit to add a few accents to the page mounted with 3D foam. 

I love how this layout has come together.

Thanks again to the Jobson Family and Laura for allowing my to use the images. 
I hope that your family enjoys the layouts.

Till next week.

Get Scrapping.

TFL. M x

No comments: