Friday, February 13, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 7 2015


A very cheery "HELLO" to everyone !!!

I hope that this post find everyone well and managing to find some to to get some craft things done. 

Here I have been busy with the kids heading back to school, getting the house back to normal and sanding back an old set of bedside tables that I was given. 

Oh.. and have managed to get some creative time in there too !!

With that in mind I am back to share what I have created this week using some more of this kit sent to me by Mad About Scrappin.

This week I have managed to get a layout created using a photo of my youngest daughter. As I mentioned last week she just turned six years old so I have a bucket load of super cute photos of her from her birthday. 

So here's this weeks layout.
This was a super quick layout I created using the same photo I printed twice. I printed one in color and the other in black and white as a bit of a contrast on the layout. I decided to stick with the navy and red colours from this paper range. I stamped the red card stock and them inked it as the red wasn't quite a match for the red in the patterned paper. By then adding in some white card stock it gave the two red a bit of a barrier so that it was less noticeable that they weren't a perfect match. 

The white card stock I felt was a little too stark so I decided to stamp away with some dove grey stazon using a kaiser number stamp from my stash. That carried on with the birthday theme I felt. 

The polaroid I jazzed up a little with a few bit of ephemera that I had in my stash. I then finished off the layout with some garden twine, some wood veneer stars, a couple of flairs, and some bling stars to add a bit of sparkle on the layout.

I had fun playing around with this paper range this week. 

Well it's going to be a hot weekend here so off to hide away and get creative, 

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: