Saturday, March 28, 2015

Birthday creating fun....

Just a quick share because I can.... 

It's not often that I create just because I can. 
Most of the time I am busily creating for design team commitments. 
However just in the last few weeks I have started to create a few things just because. I feel it has given me back my mojo and revisited why I do what I do.

So.. a few weeks ago I created these little goodie bags for a friend. Both of her daughter were having parties on the same weekend. I wanted to do something a little bit special for her and her girls as she has had a tough time lately. So I sat down with these goodies and got to work.

The first  goodie bags I created were for a Frozen party.

I played around with some project life graph cards and a digital stamps for the base of the design. I then added some VERY old Heidi Grace paper that was snow themed and PERFECT for this Frozen theme.

I can't take credit for the frozen tags. There were found on Pintrest and made by Shannan at Family Shopping Bag. They are free printables and I jazzed them up with a silver foil star I punched and added some dew drops to the centre to make them look a little like snowflakes.

The second lot of goodie bags were for the second party, which was Monster High themed.

Once again I have played around with a few digital stamps and some Project Life journal cards. They have made creating these bags super easy. Have adhered them to an old range of Heidi Grace paper that worked perfectly with the pink of the Monster High theme. Then added a punched silver foil heart to add some sparkle. 

Once again I can't take credit for the Monster High tags. They are cupcake topper available as a free printable on Family Shopping Bag also. I have adhered them to the bag using 3D foam to add a bit of dimension. I finished off the bag with a few sequins here and there for a bit of bling.

The best bit about creating these was the smile on the girls face when they were delivered... PRICELESS.

Till next time. 

M x




No comments: