Friday, September 11, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 37 2015


Hello everyone.

Glad to back on track here and finally getting on top of things... well sorta anyways..lol

Anyway.. I have had a chance to play with some more of the super yummy Carte Bella - Moments and Memories paper range this week.

I have managed to create a layout this week featuring my soccer mad son. 
Now I have stuck with the black and white from this paper range to create this layout as I wanted to have the bright vivid colours of the photo show through for a change. I wasn't too keen on the plain cream card stock base as I felt that something was missing so decided to ink it up a little with a spritz of black ink. I must admit that the end result wasnt quite planned the way it happened but more due to a blocked nozzle. However I am happy with the end result and glad that I just went with it. I then framed the layout with some newsprint washi that was sent to me to play with by Mad About Scrappin too. 

Now.. I decided to use some ribbed black card stock for the base then added black and white pattern to lift it off the page a little. The it was just a case of layering a cute lined journal card and a round journal spot from my stash to add a bit of detail. The round film images are actually clip art images I found on the Internet that I have printed and cut out. 

I also added a cute white heart print journal spot that I had from a Mad About Scrappin sale from ages ago.. love them heaps and they are prefect for adding a little extra. I created a bit of dimension by adding in some chipboard arrows from my slowly dwindling stash of unused chipboard. Then I finished of the layout by using the memory definition flair to for detail. I didn't want to add a title as the photo had words on it that said it all. The flair finished it off nicely to record the moment.

Well... its was so much fun to create this layout. I did, however, make just a tad of a mess (due to the blocked sprayer nozzle) but its all part of the creative process.

Better get back to it.

Can't wait to share next week some more of this yummy paper range.

Till then.

TFL, M xxx


No comments: