Friday, September 25, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 39 2015


Back again for another week of sharing what I have been up to on the scrapping front.

With the start of the school holidays upon us here in Adelaide I ma hoping to be able to get some scrapping time... fingers crossed.

Well.. anyways.. this week I am once again back to share with you what I have created using some more of the Carte Bella - Moments and Memories paper range. 

So here's the layout I have created to share this week.....
 This time around I have teamed the paper range up with some book pages from my stash. I have also  used a piece of black card stock as my base for a bit of a contrast and to make the papers pop out from the background. I also added in a graph journal card from my stash to base. The paper range worked perfectly with the colours of this photo I had of my youngest daughter. 

I love the look of the florals in this paper range. I also love how well all the papers in the range coordinate. I decided to use all the papers from the range by using strips to mix it up a little. I have layered them and border punched on to add a bit of feature to the strips.

To give this layout a softer touch I have used some white and pale teal flowers teamed with a journal spot from the paper range. I then added an acetate heart and some kraft stickers to create the title for the layout. This gave the layout a little softer touch, as the black card stock is quite bold as a base for this. I love the look of  book pages on a layout too. 

I love the feel of this paper range too as it is slightly textured. I have still a little bit more of this range left to play with too.

Well... hope like me you get a chance to get creative.

Till next week. 

TFL, M x


No comments: