Monday, July 26, 2010

Buried under a pile of purple....

Believe it or not... this is what 90 wedding invites looks like..Not much really when you see it like this.lol..


I have been buried under a mountain of purple paper, purple gemstones and purple ribbon for the last few weeks. I was asked to make up wedding invitations for a friends niece. So after much debating about colours styles and what not the bride to be left with a few ideas and a promise of samples in the mail to her within the week. so I got straight to work to work out costing and what not for her and sent it out to her with the following four samples.



I wont share with you the final design that was chosen or it will wreck the surprise to the people who have been lucky to be invited.. all I will say is that is is a combination of a few of the elements and it looks very smart.

I have almost finished them.. just need to complete the insert and they will be posted off to the bride to be on Wednesday. It has kept me very busy. Have had a production line happening here and my scrap room is yet to recover for all the work involved. They were all stamped, heat embossed, punched, ribboned, ink and gem stoned with tweezers... proving for many hours work.. HUGE MWAHxxx to my eldest daughter for her help.

Okay.. back to the grind stone to get them done.

TFL, M xxx

No comments: