Monday, July 19, 2010

Majorly MIA !!!

Okay.. apologies in order I know... It hasn't been for the lack of trying.. juts blogging hasn't been high on the priority list at the moment.

Add to the fact that I had no desire to blog due to some lovely people.. thinking my blog was for designed so they could get an insight into my family life...Yes.. I do occasionally put snippets here about the family for close friends and family.. but that doesnt mean I enjoy being stalked by certain people and then using it to try and blackmail me.. You know who you are.. enough said !

Okay.. onto a lighter note as you can probably see the new and improved look of the blog.. (well I think so anyway) is happening as we speak. I will be uploading the little bit of scrapping I have managed to do in the last few months.. (not as much as I would have liked to have done mind you ! Damn life just gets in the way all the time ! lol..)..

Just a reminder to everyone that we have the Xmas in July crop on this weekend... get your toolboxes ready.. it feels like ages since the last one! I can't wait to see everyone and get a chance to chat scrapping!

Take care and keep smiling! Mx

No comments: