Monday, November 1, 2010

Mischief and Mayhem

For those of you out there that know me well, you will know that I have strong beliefs that everything has its place and that I am extremely anal...

YES !!! I will admit that in writing.. I will also admit that I can be a little bit of a perfectionist...

Yes Janet!!!.. I hear you snickering on the side there while you read this !!! hehehehe....

But having one child let alone having four I have had to relax on a few thing just a tad...

Mind you I must admit that my two youngest daughter have been testing me to the extreme lately..

and as promised to a few people who were wondering how much mess two little "angels".. really devils in disguise can get up to while they are "napping" hahahahaha...

Take a look at this....




AND.. this is not the only day/night that we have had to reorganise and sort their room out...

For some strange reason they have decided to pull EVERYTHING out INCLUDING their clothes.. GRRRRR !!!! (was not what I really said.. but you can imagine!)

So for those of you out there that think that I have perfect kids and my house always looks perfect.. this should prove to you that we are just a normal family that has kids that get up to mischief just like any other...hehehehe...

M x

No comments: