Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last minute Helmar Xmas fun


Hello all...

Michelle here in a sweltering hot Adelaide, South Australia.

Just a quick share as we set into the Christmas Cheer here.

We have been madly preparing everything for our Christmas get together here with some of our family.

The house has been scrubbed and buffed to a major shine and the Christmas table has been set up for our big Christmas lunch.

This year we have gone for a little different colour scheme for the table too. I wanted to use my big dinner set as we have quite a few of us here this year and then dinner set is very non traditional Christmas colours.. maroon, forest green, white and royal blue!

So to compliment it all I had to buy some maroon table clothes for the table....

and to tie it all together and personalise it a bit I had a little fun with some Helmar and made this little place cards.

and YES... all the holes in the white scalloped circle were individually punched out... bit of a glutton for punishment, but love the end result.

Job made super easy with a little help from my Helmar Tape Adhesive Runner
and a big dab of Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots!


Have to give a huge hug and kiss to my Darling Husband too..
He scrubbed up all the silver ware till it shined and then our two youngest girls dried it all for him!



We almost forgot about our Christmas table centre piece... was sitting in the shed wrapped up from last year. It lights up and makes the whole thing glow.


So myself and my family,

 I would like to wish
and
our Helmar followers

a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy festive season.

Looking forward to the new year and continuing to spread the Helmar cheer.


SEASON'S GREETINGS !

Stay safe!

TFL, M x




No comments: