Friday, October 18, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 19

 
Hello again and welcome to another week of me sharing with you a fun filled layout on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.
 
Sadly this is the end of this yummy paper range. I have only very little dribbles left to make a card next week for my son's birthday. I must admit I will be sad to see it all finished as it was so much fun to play with. Echo Park Paper Co. certainly made such fun paper to play with. Definitely will be chasing up more of their paper ranges soon!
 
So here's the last layout I have created using the Perfect Summer paper range by Echo Park Paper Co.
Once again I have background stamped the base card stock as it was just too stark. I have played around with the patterns big time this week too. I am not normally one to use lots of different patterns in the same layout but these all just work so well together.
 
Just for something different too I have actually worked with a series of photos of my youngest daughter. I don't normally work with more than  photo. I can be pushed to use tow but any more and I seem to struggle to be able to tell the story. However I really loved this series of beach photos of her. plus by cropping them to 2.5" made them a lot easier to be able to work with.

 Once again I have used the coordinating sticker sheet for my embellishments. I have mounted them using some 3D foam squares I  felt they look too flat adhered straight onto the page. I love lots of dimension on my page.
 
I have then finished the page off with some twine which for a bit of fun I have added some of the coordinated bunting stickers to tie it all in with the kite sticker I had used above. I think it helps create the fun feel of the layout.
 
So.. that's it for this week.
 
Don't forget about the Flog It Friday Sale that is happening tonight at Mad About Scrappin.
 
So many bargains to grab that you will be itching to get crafty.
 
Till next week.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: