Friday, April 25, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 17


Hello all.

Just a quick one today to share. 

It's the last day of the school holidays for us here in Adelaide and we are off to have some fun at a local playground near the beach.

So.. this week I have been playing around with a new paper range that the lovely Leanne has sent me from Mad About Scrappin.

I LOVE this paper ... the colours look amazing in real life too. 


So I got a chance to make a major mess of my desk by adding some ink blotches to the back ground. So much fun and really added to it. 

I also got a chance to pull out my sewing machine to stitch a border and some decoration to the paper layers. I haven't stitched don a layout for a while and really wanted to. However being a little scrap time poor being the school holidays I decided to use the sewing machine. I loved playing around with it again and my head started to fill with things I want to try with my Project life album. 

I mixed it up with the embellishments for this layout too. Some are old bits and bobs from my stash and some wear from this paper range. I do however LOVE these little Studio Calico cameras I got at the last Mad About Scrappin sale and wished now I had grabbed more. So cute!

I will leave you to enjoy your weekend ahead.

Till next week when I shall share some more of this paper range.

TFL, M x

No comments: