Friday, January 30, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 5 2015


Hello again everyone.

Back this week to share with you the last framed layout I created as part of the donated scrap booking vouchers for my girls Calisthenics team. 

This would have to be my favorite of the two framed layouts I created. 

Here's the finished framed layout.
This framed layout features a lot of texture and dimension. I have used an older paper range that I had sitting in my stash.  

I have used a mix of card stock, paper doily and matching patterned paper to create the starting depths in this layout. I created the pennants using wood veneer shapes and covered them with the matching paper. I have then clustered them together using a mix of flowers from many Mad About Scrappin sales. I have been lucky enough to be able to get quite dimensional with the flowers as the frame is in a shadow box format.

You can see a bit more of the background here where I have used a stencil to mask the base card stock with a chicken wire fence look with white wash. I then hit the whole lime green card stock with some glimmer mists to match in aqua and melon. I finished off the floral clusters with some mixed pearl and clear sequins. They add a bit more of a feminine touch.

Here is a close up of the digital stamped 3x4 and 4x6 cards I created from some of the matching patterned paper. I finished the layout off with a mixed title using some acrylic alphas and some aqua glitter alphas.

I love how this turned out and am glad I have been collecting all my bits and pieces at every Mad About Scrappin online sale. It make creating easier when I have exactly what I need.

Have you played around with creating something different to what you normally create lately ?

Why not get creative this weekend.

Till next week.

TFL, M x


No comments: