Friday, May 15, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 20 2015


Hello all.

It has been a cold, wet and windy week here in Adelaide, South Australia.

Perfect weather to be hiding inside to scrap away in the warm. 

Once again I have been playing around with some more of the Echo Park - Princess paper range that Leanne from Mad About Scrappin sent to me. 

This week I have a layout to share with you all.
Have quite a few photos of my second youngest daughter in her Graceful girl costume and though this paper range would be perfect to scrap one of the photos. The paper range is quite girlie with all the pinks in the range so it was perfect for a layout of my princess. 

I have used white card stock as the base however found that it looked a little stark against the boldness of these papers. So I have inked the edges of the patterned paper and the white card stock. I have also stamped the top left corner using some dove grey staz on to add a subtle pattern in the background.

I have quite a few doilies in my stash including the latest addition of some metallic ones. I find the gold metallic ones a little harder to play with but I am in love with the silver ones. I thin k because silver seems to go with more. I have tucked half a silver doily behind the photo as the base for my embellishment cluster. 

I have ruffled some matching lace ribbon which has created a bit of dimension. I have mixed up some a variety of paper flowers, a paper butterfly and some bakers twine to embellish this page. 

To finish it off I have added a matching word sticker as my title adhered with 3D foam, scattered some white sequins and added the final bit of bling to my butterfly.

Love the final effect of all the girlie goodness. 

Well off to finish off some more layout to share real soon.

Have a super weekend.

TFL, M x








No comments: