Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to the Real World

Well.. today is "D" day.. or should I say "S" Day...lol...
life as we know it has gone back to a new kind of normality..
School Holidays are over and we get back into the swing of things for 2009.
This year though things are a little different and new routines need to be sorted out. With our newest addition the morning mayhem hopefully should get smoothed out fairly quickly... well... I can hope can't I...lol...lol...

Jhane has started back at school today nice and early with school crossing monitor duty. I have never seen her get ready for school so quickly before. By 7.45 she was ready to leave and I had to let her know it was too early. Not sure if this getting ready early thing will last long though.

Nate has one day more before he starts school. He is enjoying the last time he can watch ABC kids and has super glued his bottom in front of the television 'cause it is so hot outside today (39 here down south). Will get him away from the television shortly to take some photos of him in his school uniform. I want to take a few in an unstressed state .. me not him as I am already seeing that the first day will perhaps be a little crazy getting everyone ready on time... IYKWIM...lol..Think it will take a few weeks to get us all sorted into some sort of routine. Just need to remember to take a deep breath and count to 10..lol...lol...

Okay better go... a gazillion things to do while Kiah is snoozing.. and Tarryn is due for a feed about now too.

Catch up again later..

M x

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

I love that the kids are so excited to be going back to school. My DD was like that too. Hopefully that will be one thing that never changes.

Not loving the heat! Don't blame your DS for planting in front of the tele!