Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fiskars BOM Challenge - Favourite Teacher

I just couldn't resist another chance to scrap a layout for my Book of Me... it has certainly helped that in the last week I have started spring cleaning the whole house.. room by room and found a pile of photos of mine.

When this topic can up I thought it would be fun to record some of my school memories. I remember one of my primary school teachers very well. His name was Mr Aistrope... though we jokingly called him Mr "Applestropp" and it would always make him laugh.. he was strict though also had a very fun side. He taught us to be comfortable with who you are and be yourself no matter what. He was also a very creative story teller and loved trying to trick us!

So here's my layout:

Products used:
Cloud 9 - Finley's Estate paper range and clear stamps

I loved taking this trip down memory lane and remembering what things were like when I was in primary school... It seems soooooo long ago.

Happy scrapping, M x

No comments: